The reader/door is not covered by a video surveillance camera. Provide step-by-step of how you would address the situation:?
- John PLv 71 year ago
- RobLv 61 year ago
Call in a welder to make you a secure door. Maybe an umbrella. You may not need video surveillance then!
A small mirror may also be a deterrent. What the H is a reader/door?
- Mmm JLv 71 year ago
1) Identify installation location.
2) Identify connectivity requirements (i.e., power, audio, video).
3) Order camera, cabling and mounting hardware.
4) When hardware & materials received perform installation of mounting hardware, camera, mics (if audio required), pull cable back to NVR/DVR as needed.
5) Add camera to NVR/DVR.
There are lots more steps in these high level process items, but since you provided so little information, it is impossible to provide all the steps your particular installation might need.
Since you have to ask, it might be more appropriate for you to hire professional installation.
- AlCaponeLv 71 year ago
Step 1: Call a video surveillance camera installation company for a price quote
Step 2: Repeat Step 1 for a different company
Step 3: Select the company that offers the best price and best solution
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- spacemissingLv 71 year ago
I would still not do anything criminal.
- Anonymous1 year ago
That’s what inmates need, so they could find out who entered their back door
- AVDADDYLv 71 year ago
As every situation is unique, it would be pointless to try to second guess your situation without a site visit. Consult a local service provider.