How can I fix my overbite??

For a couple years I ve had an overbite but I never did anything about it because I didn t even know overbite was a thing. Because of my overbite, my teeth haven t erupted fully because they touch already with the overbite. I want to know if it s too late to fix my overbite and how would I do so. A few information... show more For a couple years I ve had an overbite but I never did anything about it because I didn t even know overbite was a thing. Because of my overbite, my teeth haven t erupted fully because they touch already with the overbite. I want to know if it s too late to fix my overbite and how would I do so. A few information so you could develop an answer: I m 16 years old ; my family is relatively poor and I m not sure what our insurance covers so I can t afford braces, never the more Invisalign and surgery ; I m a male(?, not sure if that matters or not) ; Its not a sever overbite but the top teeth does cover a lot of the bottom teeth. Because of financial problems, is there any way to fix this problem "naturally", or without the usual methods???
1 answer 1