Looking to trade in my Kia Rio LX for a Dodge Charger 2016. Is this a good or bad decision?

I am in the midst of fininshing my bachelor and I wanted to treat myself to an adult purchase and that would be by trading in my already paid off Kia Rio LX. I have had enough with this car, and how slow it drives. Don't get me wrong, it rides incredibly smooth on the freeway, and it doesn't cost really... show more I am in the midst of fininshing my bachelor and I wanted to treat myself to an adult purchase and that would be by trading in my already paid off Kia Rio LX. I have had enough with this car, and how slow it drives.

Don't get me wrong, it rides incredibly smooth on the freeway, and it doesn't cost really anything in gas. About a good $16 dollars and I'm at a full tank. But the only issue is, this car isn't turning any heads on women, it doesn't attract attention on the freeway, and at most I can probably go about 86 if I really stretch the limits of my engine. That being said, I'm basically tired of driving slow cars. I'm no longer a kid, won't be a student anymore, so why settle for a car that can hardly even keep up with the traffic that I'm surrounded by.