What assumptions do people make of you when you have a helix piercing?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Didjdk

• 9 months ago

that you wanna be different but not too different

• 9 months ago

Helix piercings are hardly unique in this day and age. Most people wouldn't bat an eyelid or potentially even notice. I have an industrial and that gets very little attention apart from the odd person asking what I would rate the pain because they have an interest in it themselves. For me the piercing that gets the most looks is my ashley piercing (centre of my lower lip), and that goes for most facial piercings I'd say.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Its a very common piercing.

If you have small jewelry in it, most people don't notice.

With your hair down, its easy to hide, especially with a small stud.

Most people don't assume anything about it anymore.

Super old people or very conservative people might assume you are very outlandish, but thats getting to be pretty rare.

My first piercing, other than my lobes, was a helix piercing. Because this was the first 'body piercing' I got, people asked me if I wanted more, but thats it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Helix? That’s a fairly common piercing.. My daughters friend got a helix piercing the same day my daughter got her brow pierced. My daughter gets negative comments on her brow and lip ring but no one notices her friends piercings.. Which are all up and down her ears.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

i don't care what others think about my piercings

• Zapata
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

You sound about eight years old.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Slut.

What helix?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

they don't care. piercings are no substitute for being interesting.

• 9 months ago

These are so common, I really don't think anyone cares anymore. You'll get some old school people that hate all forms of piercing and think they are trashy (even lobes), but nowadays, meh.

I have since lost track, since I not only have 3 helix piercings, but many more on the lobes, nose, septum, and tons of tattoos...so you tell me what people think of me. I don't care a lick.

• Zapata
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

You will be hilarious in 30 years time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.