Is it wrong to live simple and responsibility free at my age?

I’m turning 21 this week, and I am behind my peers in terms of life accomplishments. I have no job, I am pursuing college online this summer, but in terms of goals they are very slim at the current moment. I have had a rough childhood, dealing with molestation and abuse, I never got to live the childhood I wanted,... show more I’m turning 21 this week, and I am behind my peers in terms of life accomplishments. I have no job, I am pursuing college online this summer, but in terms of goals they are very slim at the current moment. I have had a rough childhood, dealing with molestation and abuse, I never got to live the childhood I wanted, and now that I’m older, I have found myself just simply living and breathing with no obligations. I live with my grandmother, and play video games with my friends and boyfriend (gay youth was also a troubling topic), and it just genuinely makes me happy. Am I wrong for wanting to live this way for a while? Am I wasting my time?