I need to start learning programming in visual c++. Any step by step example guides?

I need to start learning programming in visual c++. I know about programming (pascal, fortran, matlab etc) but I have no experience in either visual or objective programming. Any step by step guides? details: I want to make a split window programm where one part has drawing commands and the other the drawings.... show more I need to start learning programming in visual c++. I know about programming (pascal, fortran, matlab etc) but I have no experience in either visual or objective programming. Any step by step guides?
details: I want to make a split window programm where one part has drawing commands and the other the drawings. (that is the project I decided to take. It will a learning experience so I just want something that will help me do that)
1 answer 1