Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 months ago

Biggest BUST in NFL history? JaMarcus Russell or Kyler Murray?

Cardinals are drafting Murray #1. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It has to be JaMarcus Russell because of his poor work ethic, especially with his eating and exercise habits, during every offseason.

The sad part about this is that had Russell eaten healthy, and exercise by doing a lot of running every day, he would have gotten into better shape, which would have greatly improved his chances of becoming a successful, top notch NFL quarterback, as well as greatly reduced his risk of being the biggest bust in NFL history.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The biggest of the players drafted #1 overall is Jamarcus Russell. If you go by anyone picked in the first round, I would say Akili Smith, and you could also throw Vince Young, Ryan Leaf and Johnny Manziel into the conversation.

• 9 months ago

Vince Young never seemed to live up to his potential

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Murray will be good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

all black QB's other than doug williams

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Colin Kaepernick.

• How can a 2nd rounder be a bust, especially one that put up the numbers that Kaepenick did?

• 9 months ago

Based on the salaries given, Rosen & Murray combined wouldn't like add up to the bust Russell was.

• 9 months ago

Tony Mandarich was named the Best Offensive Line Prospect Ever by SI, he is the biggest draft bust ever.

• M. Diego
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

He had one decent season in 1997 and it wasn’t as the blindside protector he was supposed to be, in 1996 and 1998 he started 16 games combined.

• 9 months ago

Ridiculous question. Who is the biggest bust is arguable, but you don't include someone who hasn't been drafted, let alone never played a down in the league. I would put Manziel ahead of Russell as a bigger bust.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I would not put Manziel ahead of Russell on the biggest bust list, I might put Ryan Leaf ahead of Russell, the other name that never get mentioned but should is Akili Smith.

• 9 months ago

Ryan Leaf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.