Is it dangerous that my bedroom is right near a transformer?

Update: I just moved into a new apartment and the first night heard a strange humming noise. The next morning I looked outside and noticed a giant green transformer that powers my entire building is literally feet away from the wall near where my head is when I sleep. I called the landlord and of course they said it had... show more I just moved into a new apartment and the first night heard a strange humming noise. The next morning I looked outside and noticed a giant green transformer that powers my entire building is literally feet away from the wall near where my head is when I sleep.

I called the landlord and of course they said it had to be built to code so it should be safe, but I still am skeptical that a transformer of this size is right beside my room every night where I sleep. Should I be worried?