Is this a seizure? Would I be able to tell if I had one if I were alone?

I recently started taking an SSRI (an uncommon side effect is seizures) and since then, every morning I would wake up and both my arms and my head would start to shake uncontrollably. My vision goes completely blurry until it stops and I have no idea how long they last. I've tried to look at my watch as soon as... show more I recently started taking an SSRI (an uncommon side effect is seizures) and since then, every morning I would wake up and both my arms and my head would start to shake uncontrollably. My vision goes completely blurry until it stops and I have no idea how long they last. I've tried to look at my watch as soon as one starts, but it's like it's too late. My vision is already gone and I have no concept of time until it's over.

My question is, I thought these types of seizures the person is completely unconscious? Are they aware of any "shaking" at all? Are my symptoms just tremors or is it really a seizure? Although my vision goes blurry, I don't think I lose consciousness... That I'm aware of. This ONLY happens in the mornings before I even get out of bed! So bizarre! But I read that seizures can happen at that time due to electrical changes in brain activity between the stages of sleep and waking...

Many thanks in advance!