Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Trump insulted McCain again in Ohio. Why has he not been impeached? What is everyone waiting for?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Best Answer

Mueller report is what were waiting for. Where have you been?

• And what brand of weasel are you, I wonder. No, it's not a question. Don't bother. I'd say you disgust me but I wouldn't waste the emotion on you, and I doubt you have any real feelings about McCain one way or another, anyway. I will say you're pathetic, however, and your politics are in your ***.

• Flower
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Impeached for calling out McCain who screwed up the chance to repeal Obamacare?

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

For what?

• 8 months ago

Trump slandering John McCain is expected. He earned respect that Trump will never have. That so few of McCain's fellow Republicans defend a recently passed hero against these attacks is even more pathetic. - Gary Kasparov

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

IT IS NOT AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE

• 8 months ago

Insulting some one IS NOT an impeachable offense.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Would you like cheese with your whine?

• 8 months ago

I think Trump should stay away from the topic of McCain participating in the conspiracy to unseat him by using the fake Steele dossier and instead focus on the economy.

• Flower
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

It came up because of some other questions. McCain did sabotage Mr Trump, no different than Hillary or Obama on that who have been doing that for 2 y ears. McCain was a turncoat on the issue of repealing Obamacare and tricked Mr Trump on that. McCain was a weasel anyway, not an honest guy.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

McCain is a traitor to this country.

• Flower
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

McCain was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I dont care what happened in Vietnam 45 years ago. His behavior the last couple of years was bad. The cancer may have affected his brain but he deliberately sabotaged Trump's agenda because they didnt like each other.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.