First Credit Card Help?!?

Hi, so as of now I'm a student and I also have a part-time job (that really doesn't count as a job, but it is). I work at a commissary on the Naval base and I just bag groceries, and get tips. We do make good money (especially during holidays and paydays). Income is not the same to everyone, so with that... show more Hi, so as of now I'm a student and I also have a part-time job (that really doesn't count as a job, but it is). I work at a commissary on the Naval base and I just bag groceries, and get tips. We do make good money (especially during holidays and paydays). Income is not the same to everyone, so with that being said there is no hourly pay. But just know, we do get money. Anyway, with that being said I've been wanting to get a credit card for a while. But I do realize you need a "job" to apply for one, but I am able to pay off anything I buy off of it. I do know there are several banks to go to, but which one would be the best option in this situation. Also, I do have a debit card with Vystar, but I'm not sure about them credit wise in this situation.
2 answers 2