John asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 9 months ago

Whats the Word for the line that separate our azz cheeks from eachother in medical/anatomy terms?

4 Answers

  • 9 months ago

    intergluteal cleft

  • 9 months ago

    A Plumber's Crack

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    intergluteal cleft, for the medical term.

  • 9 months ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.