Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 11 months ago

Why do we allow immigration when it's white supremacy?

A larger population will equate towards a larger GDP, the more population growth you have the more economic growth you have.

By bringing in hundreds of millions of people from the third world this slows down economic growth in the third world and artificially raises it in the first world. Meaning, third world countries are poorer than they otherwise would be because of us.

We're bringing them into white countries to make white countries richer, and non-white countries are poorer now because of this.

Update:

I don't know what you people are taking about.

Bring people INTO the United States is white supremacy.

I'M SAYING WE SHOULD KEEP THEM OUT BECAUSE IT'S RACIST TO LET PEOPLE IMMIGRATE HERE

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ray
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Bringing in more people does not make the American people richer. Bringing in more people increases labor supply but it does increase the demand for laborers, this leads to an increase of unemployment and lowers wages for Americans since employees become more dispensable.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Population without human capital is the burden of the society. We should get rid of all of them to grow. The burden is not only economical but also criminal. They will kill you on the street.

• Desire
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

So tired of millennials and the constant race issue. Race will always be an issue as long as it is constantly brought up regarding everything.

• 11 months ago

Legal immigration is fine.

Why do you STILL follow the Jew hater, Roger Waters?

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (HQ) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

Youtube thumbnail

Video for video the wall▶ 6:01

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mickey
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

you are wrong. a bigger population only helps when the people you bring in are not 3rd world retards

why was china so poor even though they had a lot more people than us?

3rd world countries are crowded but still poor

nice try, liberal

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I am tired of these southern white supremacy nimrods and I live around them. :( I don't identify as one of them.

• John W
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

You can't use logic with racists. It's like their brain is too small to accept it.

• Desire
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

The word racist has been so over used it has absolutely no meaning anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.