Is there a way to test to see if I am immune to AIDS without being purposely infected with the virus?

I've had sexual intercourse with 30 different women during my life all without using a condom. Some of them several times and at least 6 crack whores. I had Chlamydia 30 years ago but, it disappeared after about two years and never came back because, I tested clean at the sex clinic of all STDs after that. I... show more I've had sexual intercourse with 30 different women during my life all without using a condom. Some of them several times and at least 6 crack whores. I had Chlamydia 30 years ago but, it disappeared after about two years and never came back because, I tested clean at the sex clinic of all STDs after that. I quit crack a few years back and am not proud of a couple of the women having abortions.
Update: Some prostitutes in Africa have been discovered to be immune to AIDS.