Sagery
Sagery asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 9 months ago

Donald Trump has freed the bully in me, what could be wrong with that?

I feel an awesome, empowering, cathartic rush (much like a drug) when I bully people. I like being mean, I like spreading hate --- it's fun! Afterall, this country would be SOOO much better if it were full of haters like me. I mean isn't that what Christianity is all about? Isn't that what Jesus was about? HATE, INTOLLERANCE are good. Who wants 'snowflakes........ I want civil war, I want Dem blood........ I nean what good is Democracy?

You can get anything you want, at Alice's resturant.

Favorite Answer

Democracy allows you to voice your thoughts the way you do.

• Chaphaz Yahshua

It's called the U.S. Bill of Rights. If you look up core Republican values, they are for limited government and conservatives care more about preserving our rights, than liberals who want to eliminate the right to bear arms, control speech, and get rid of freedom of religion.

Im a warrior that hates frosted flakes. I like taking long walks in the short term, puppies with guns, and rainbow(avec RJD)

If I were crowned miss demeanor I would share my love for books with the underpriviledged illiterate elitists and making bullies and free balliies cry about nothing......

This is CNN....

It's going to be REALLY un when you forget that you're not online, and act like a jackass and get beat to a pulp for it, slick.

The Christians had picked a good example right?????????????????????????????????

What are you 12 or a 40 year old crazy liberal? I suppose both have the same mindset, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

• Paul

Keep in mind that the more haters there are, the more likely you are to find yourself on the receiving end.

• Pyrus

The first mistake is when you confounded religion and politics together. The second mistake is stating that Christianity is all about spreading hatred. The third mistake is that you assumed people who hate war are "snowflakes". The fourth mistake is actually a multitude of mistakes ranging from grammatical to vocabulary to spelling errors you have included in your... "colorful description". The fifth mistake is that you included this "question" in "Religion and Spirituality" section, which has almost nothing to do with what you have stated. They sixth mistake is that you confused a rhetorical question (that is actually more of a rant here) for an actual question. The seventh mistake is that you posted this rant on Yahoo! Answers without realizing the amount of bashing you're about to get from all other answers.

• Pyrus

So, no. It's NOT Christianity that meddled. It's politics that started it all. And dude, seriously. 33% of the globe is Christian. If their objective was really to spread hatred and violence, then we'd have simply united and taken over the world long ago. I, for one, don't care about such power.

Yea he's good at free bulling . I nean it

BLAMING HIM WONT WORK....HATRED WONT HELP ESP WITH WOMEN