Is sherbet vegan? I know Sorbet is, but I am not sure if they are the same.?

Yes it is vegan

you could go out on a limb here and look it up?

I guess sherbet is different in USA?

Sherbet tends to have a small amount of dairy still, but you can probably find dairy-free varieties

Most sherbet has milk in it, although I expect you could find a vegan version of it.

Not all sorbet is vegan either, most of it is but occasionally they still contain milk, and sometimes use carmine for colorant.

No, sherbet is not vegan. It contains milk, cream, egg white or gelatin.

Soilent green is people... IT"S PEOPLE!!!!

According to a ggoogle search, A food that is often considered to be the same as a Sherbet or Sherbert is a Sorbet. Similarly a sorbet is a frozen mixture made from unsweetened fruit juice. However, a sorbet is lower in fat content than a Sherbet which is lower in fat than ice cream.

Actually the main difference between sherbet and sorbet is that sherbet has dairy, while sorbet does not. I think other than that, they are very similar, and the terms could probably be used interchangeably.

Sherbet has milk so no. I suppose it could have coconut, almond, rice milk. Sorbet is just water, sugar, fruit or whatever flavor it is.