Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Why does my ex put me down?

I get told by a lot of people that I’m very attractive but my ex said I was not attractive looking and useless.... I’m kinda gutted as I’ve never been that unkind to him... its kinda upsetting to hear someone you once cared so much about say that...

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He wants to bring you down bc he's not happy ignore him. He's not good enough for you.

• 9 months ago

He sounds horrible and using this as a why to shoot down your confidence. Stop thinking about what other people think~

• 9 months ago

Okay there’s one of two things it could be to my knowledge

1. You did something to him that’s pissed him off

2. He’s trying to lower your confidence and make you think he’s the best you deserve

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

the problem is you are obsessed with what other think

let it go who cares what he thinks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

It sounds like he's upset with you tbh, people say things they don't mean when they are upset, I wouldn't take it personally, try to find the root of the issue and talk it out with him, I would in no way say this constitutes abuse, it's just a normal part of relationships that things get heated sometimes, and it's a part of every relationship unless you're bf is as emotionally repressed and a push over like me in which case he is super pissed with you and I would give him time to calm down first

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Some men are like that just be glad you’re not together.

• steve
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

because he is your ex. so regardless of who dumped who he is obviously unhappy and thinks the only way he can get back at you is to criticise you.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

He's angry at something probably

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Anyone who abuses like this is mean and just decide you deserve better and move on.

• 9 months ago

Because he is trying to make you feel bad about yourself. Why would you listen to him more than you do your friends. Just think your lucky stars that you aren't with him anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.