Absolute best ways of feeding a ball python?

My ball python is 2 1/2 years old and is very easy to take care of except feeding can be quite a challenge at times. Ive come to the conclusion that it is a picky eater and find myself having to discard untouched mice when it wont eat. I've tried various different ways of feeding like feeding in a different... show more My ball python is 2 1/2 years old and is very easy to take care of except feeding can be quite a challenge at times. Ive come to the conclusion that it is a picky eater and find myself having to discard untouched mice when it wont eat. I've tried various different ways of feeding like feeding in a different tank than the one it sleeps in and exposing the braining the mice, feeding at consistent times at night and making sure it's dark. The only place that sells frozen mice around me is chow hound and they only have white mice if that makes a difference. I dont want to feed it live mice because ive heard stories of the snakes getting injured. I use normal thawing methods without microwaving. Hoping to find new and creative solutions!
6 answers 6