Am I a virgin with herpes?! Please help!!!?

I’ve been freaking out all week because of a bump that appeared on my upper lip corner. I’ve been researching whether or not it’s just a pimple or herpes. It’s been stressing me out especially since my b-day is coming up in a few days and I can’t believe this is my luck. I’ll start from the beginning, I forgot to... show more I’ve been freaking out all week because of a bump that appeared on my upper lip corner. I’ve been researching whether or not it’s just a pimple or herpes. It’s been stressing me out especially since my b-day is coming up in a few days and I can’t believe this is my luck.

I’ll start from the beginning, I forgot to wash my face after a couple of particularly tiring shifts at work and saw the beginning of an acne breakout but I accepted it. However, the bump ended up on my upper lip corner and it scared me.

Two days in, I popped it a clear liquid came out then I got to the actual “meat” of the bump white puss came out. It was like a pimple popping so I was relieved but I’m still very on edge about it being herpes.

Some reasons I’m still nervous are that I’ve been a little sick for a couple of weeks and deal with a lot of skin contact with people at work as a cashier. I’m thinking maybe that’s how I got it?

Now I’m experiencing some tingling on my mouth and itching on my vagina (the itch started after I shaved with a razor a couple days ago so it’s confusing me) and I’m so scared.

Also regardless of whether or not it’s herpes I know it’s gonna scar and I’m going to be judged by people and I feel like garbage.

I’ve never had sex (genital/oral) with anyone nor have I kissed that many people in my life just my mom (small pecks when I was a child) and 4 former friends and I’m so confused. Someone please help me!!!

(Don t have healthcare so can t check officially with doc)