Why do people from NYC have so much anger issues and why do they bring theiir bullshit everywhere they go, when their not in NYC?

I was born in lower east side of Manhattan, but I'm mostly familiar with the Brooklyn.(bushwick) I currently live in the Capital district of New York(Schenectady) since February 1, 1999. If I ever been back to NYC, it's always brief. It's peaceful and quiet in Upstate New York. but every time people... show more I was born in lower east side of Manhattan, but I'm mostly familiar with the Brooklyn.(bushwick)

I currently live in the Capital district of New York(Schenectady) since February 1, 1999.
If I ever been back to NYC, it's always brief.

It's peaceful and quiet in Upstate New York. but every time people in NYC move up here, they make it worse. They always carry a mean mug, and they have an attitude problem with everyone.

They're always complaining that upstate New York is not like New York City. They vandalize property and spray paint graffiti every single where.

They took a nice suburban neighborhood and f***** it all up, with their bull$hit. I work hard my whole life, I never ask anyone for money, I never hung in gangs, I've never been locked up, and I don't sell drugs or look for trouble.

I don't look for trouble but I'll fight if I have to defend myself, like I did back when I live in Brooklyn, I was always fighting bullies until 98.

20 years later, what I thought was gone from my life for good with the bullying and the BS, has returned and revived itself with old behaviors in upstate New York.

Old memories of my childhood is showing it's face again, different people same BS. It's like I'm being bullied and pushed around again, and all I've been doing is fighting and fighting back and I'm tired.

I can't call the cops because they're everywhere. Most of them are blacks, hispanic(****@-$pic$)and white trash from Staten Island