Oku asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Leftists, how could you defend Islam why it commands the killings of gays, apostates (ex-Muslims), and beating women amongst other things?

Could you allege it is Nazis' right to freedom of thought to believe that they has the right to kill Jews and teach it to their children that's their right, as long as they do not act on it? Because that's what you allege when it comes down to Islam.

I do not alege Christianity or Judaism to be more peaceful than Islam, but the overwhelming majority of their followers stopped following those archaic laws of their religions a long time ago.

If Muslims denounced these archaic laws as well, it would be fine, but to tham, denouncing it is equal to becoming non-Muslims, so they do not.

*have the right.

I HAVE ALREADY STATED MY OPINION ON CHRISTIANITY AND JUDASIM, SO LEFTIST, PLEASE DO NOT ACT LIKE AS IF I HAD NOT.

Favorite Answer

I don't condone any of those things.

You know that mental neighborhood between blind faith and unilateral hatred? That's where we live.

• James

Funny story, that stuff republicans pretend to hate about Islam, is also in that book they like to thump but never read.

Islam is not a religion. It is a POLITICAL CULT bent on WORLD DOMINATION.

Leftists rush to defend Islam but have NO IDEA what Islam is and they refuse to see the incredible damage that large numbers of Muslims do to a Non-Muslim society - they destroy it. They do not understand that Islam has been overrunning nations for nearly 1500 years - A SIMPLE HISTORICAL FACT.

Yet, they insist that Muslim masses come to the West AND RUIN WESTERN SOCIETY. These sick leftists are self-loathing and suffer from PATHOLOGICAL ALTRUISM, That is, they will help others at their own peril. OBVIOUSLY an EXTREMELY IDIOTIC IDEA

Because brown male supremacy is their ultimate goal. They don't actually care about women or gays.

Leftists and Islam both hate the west so they've formed an alliance to bring it down

Islam is a peaceful religion. People who invoke a religion to commit crimes and murder are not religious. They would have committed similar crimes even if they are atheists like Trump. Trump for example hate minorities and muslims even though he is not religious.

• Oku10 months agoReport

davidmi711, I am indeed a former Muslim, and do not quite get why it is so hard for you to believe that.

I'm atheist, I don't defend any religion. I just understand that people have the fundamental right of freedom of religion. Any religion.

How can you defend Christianity when it commands stoning of gay people and allows rape?

• davidmi711

Then you need to reword the question: Anyone, how could you defend religion when it commands the killings of gays, apostates, and beating women amongst other things?

The left is frightened of Islam. They're cowards.

They don't really follow that much. A lot of Middle Eastern guys are gay.