Please help me answer my AP human geography FRQ:?

n a highly globalized and technologically advanced world, industries often shift their locations of production to remain competitive. Using site and situational factors, discuss in detail the changing geographic location of production for one of the following industries. A) textile manufacturing moving from the... show more n a highly globalized and technologically advanced world, industries often shift their locations of production to remain competitive. Using site and situational factors, discuss in detail the changing geographic location of production for one of the following industries.
A) textile manufacturing moving from the United States to Asia
B) automobile manufacturing in the United States moving from the upper Midwest to the south central states.
C) meat packing moving from Chicago, Omaha and Kansas City to small towns in the Great Plains region.
Update: In a****
0