Existential scary thoughts causing bad anxiety?? Serious answers please?

I read about the theory that we could all be in a simulation. The thought of us all being in a simulation freaks me out enough but the idea that I could be the only one conscious in the simulation causes me to have a full blown panic attack. It’s causing me to question everything and I can’t shake it. Idk if... show more I read about the theory that we could all be in a simulation. The thought of us all being in a simulation freaks me out enough but the idea that I could be the only one conscious in the simulation causes me to have a full blown panic attack. It’s causing me to question everything and I can’t shake it. Idk if everyone around me is as real as me. I also read up on solipsism. This is not helping my anxiety either. Idk if you know what solipsism is but it’s the belief that you are the main consciousness and everyone around you is just figments of your imagination. Although that seems pretty far fetched, I can’t stop thinking about it. I’m having really crazy thoughts and I feel so alone and I don’t know what to do. How do I make sure that everyone around me is real not just programmed to say they are real. I want everyone to be real but fact that solipsism and the simulation theory or any theory for that matter can’t be proven scares the **** out of me. Because that means that there is a possibility.