Blood test results: Could anyone please tell me what these results mean?

I had a blood test a few weeks ago and there were a few things that came back abnormal. To give you some background, I have been vegan since 2012. I ate 100 percent organic and had plenty of variety in my diet for those first 2 years. After that, I was short on money. I was feeling pretty down and didn't eat... show more I had a blood test a few weeks ago and there were a few things that came back abnormal. To give you some background, I have been vegan since 2012. I ate 100 percent organic and had plenty of variety in my diet for those first 2 years. After that, I was short on money. I was feeling pretty down and didn't eat well. I had enough money to have fruits and vegetables for every meal, but my diet mainly consisted of bananas, oats, baked beans, and rice. I've been eating better lately, but due to severe vertigo, I do not exercise (not only because of how off-balance my head feels, but also because my ears block up dramatically when I exercise). I don't usually manage to get more than one meal in a day because I just want to sit motionless on my bed. My ears are incredibly sensitive to sound, so cooking is something I dread. Over the weeks leading up to my blood test, I was eating takeaway almost daily- mainly Subway and vegan veggie dishes from an Indian restaurant. So yeah, I haven't been taking the best care of myself over the past 4 years, but I'm trying to improve. I will also add that I didn't know I was going to have a blood test the day I went to the doctors. I was in the waiting room for a long time and hadn't had breakfast, so I bought myself some glucose jellybeans to give myself some energy (which might have influenced my blood glucose results). I was also dehydrated.

I am adding the test results below (please give me a couple of minutes to write them out):
Update: Potassium: 3.3
ALB: 47
TP: 80
LDL: 3.1
Chol: 5
Glucose: 7
TFN Satn: 12
Ferritin: 27
Iron: 10
Update 2: I will also add that I don't usually consume oil, but during the time of the test, my diet was definitely more high-fat which may have affected my glucose levels. The veggie Indian dishes all had a little oil in them, as well as coconut milk/cream.