Can bad energy's, spirits and spells make people have serious health problems?

When I was 16 and I met my current boyfriend my health started to go downhill, however my boyfriend gave me no stress and he was the best thing that happened to me as my mum was not good for me and I needed someone stable in my life, anyway that year my grandma died and after she died my dad's health also took... show more When I was 16 and I met my current boyfriend my health started to go downhill, however my boyfriend gave me no stress and he was the best thing that happened to me as my mum was not good for me and I needed someone stable in my life, anyway that year my grandma died and after she died my dad's health also took a turn for the worst and in 2017 he eventually after a long battle, since my dad has died I have become seriously ill and have several health problems, it's like I have followed in his footsteps, i am now spending lots of time in doctors surgery just like he did, I can't help but think it's a strange coincidence that his mother dies, then he becomes seriously ill and does, then since he's died I've become seriously ill, it's like he's trying to pull me with him, how can I find our if there is a evil spirit? Why would we both get sick around the same time? I am only 20 years old so what has happened to me is extremely rare for my age and no one can understand why I have such diseases at this age.