How to stay motivated through final college semester?

I'm in my last semester of undergrad, and I'm working to finish my honors thesis. I did a large chunk of my analysis last semester, but I still have to write up all the background info, results, methods, etc. That's the easier part. Additionally, I have extra things that I want to do to further round... show more I'm in my last semester of undergrad, and I'm working to finish my honors thesis. I did a large chunk of my analysis last semester, but I still have to write up all the background info, results, methods, etc. That's the easier part.

Additionally, I have extra things that I want to do to further round out my analysis. I got behind on this because I was doing grad school interviews the first half of the semester and taking two classes.

Now I feel like a loser because I haven't gotten the extra analyses done and I only have about two months left.

How do I overcome feeling like a loser and just push on?