How can someone have this much bad luck in life?!!!!!?

Im soooooo tired of everything. Literally my whole life was sooo bad its hard to put into words. I had the worst childhood where I had severe family problems which caused me depression through out and then that lead to severe weight gain and I had to deal with obesity. Later on in my life nothing seemed to work... show more Im soooooo tired of everything. Literally my whole life was sooo bad its hard to put into words.

I had the worst childhood where I had severe family problems which caused me depression through out and then that lead to severe weight gain and I had to deal with obesity.

Later on in my life nothing seemed to work with me, i failed school, I failrd univesity and now Ik working in retail. Its really tough.
I never lived a happy life, constant anxiety constant depression. In addition, my personal and relationship life was never successful either, I am so insecure about myself i never could imagine myself with someone... i hate my body my hands are so big my feet are big, i have stretch marks everywhere.. although my face is actually decent but I feel like there is so much flaws in me that I cannot be with someone.

I am 28 years old now still a virgin at this age. My family have disowned me and its really difficult my life, it honestly is not me.. I am a sweet girl that is very easy going .. but i just cannot understand how everything and everyone is always against me.. I cant deal with this anymore :( causing me serious anxiety and depression.
I feel suicidal most of the time..