Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

How confident are you that Trump will be re-elected?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • PoBoy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Best Answer

That will depend entirely on the Democrats. If Bernie screws the pooch again, that's 4 more years; if Democrats work together, loser Trump can not possibly win.

• Shadow Lady
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

In the meantime, here's how Democrats can work together to keep Trump and his cronies out of office! https://www.needtoimpeach.com/pelosi-need-to-impeach/ https://www.needtoimpeach.com/petition/

• 8 months ago

I am not confident. Trump is still disliked and mistrusted by his own people.

• 8 months ago

I believe he will . I won't be surprised...

• 8 months ago

In recebt years, incumbent presidents usually get re-elected.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

100 %, no doubt. I mean after all, the looney left platform is hate and resistance---oh, and that green new deal bullshit--that won't fly, 16 year olds can't vote yet---enjoy the next 5 3/4 years---

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Well it's an old story about not changing horses mid-stream. It is the Dems election to lose. Unless Bernie Sanders. Trump entertains but when it comes to issues and deeds, he be medieval.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Not happening. He won't even make it past this year.

• 8 months ago

30%

• 8 months ago

80%

• ricky
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I’ll give you 3 to 1 odds he will win. Can’t find any on the left to take my bet. Looks like you want 5 to 1? And you probably won’t take that.

• 8 months ago

If the Dems nominate a hard leftist who's promising God-knows-what to appease the increasingly insane liberals, it may encourage others to come out and vote for him.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's kind of hard to be re-elected when Trump is sitting in a prison cell.

• ryan jake8 months agoReport

how is that going so far? oh wait yall got nothing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.