I’ve been circumcised and I don’t know what to do?

I’m 13 years old and I just recently found out I was circumcised. It has really affected me, i’ve literally been unable to sleep every night due to the anger towards my parent’s ignorance. I can’t take it any longer. Circumcision is a massive joke at school, especially due to it being in the UK where it is... show more I’m 13 years old and I just recently found out I was circumcised. It has really affected me, i’ve literally been unable to sleep every night due to the anger towards my parent’s ignorance. I can’t take it any longer. Circumcision is a massive joke at school, especially due to it being in the UK where it is extremely rare, and is a complete joke and a meme to everyone around me. This has forced me to look for ways to get back my foreskin which the dillusional doctors took away from me as a baby. So far, i’ve found devices like the TLC tugger and the DTR, but my parents aren’t approving of that, saying they’re too dangerous. I can’t take this any longer and I have no idea what to do anymore. I must get my foreskin restored because there is no reason why I shouldnt have it. I’m not religious and it’s not for a cultural reason either. Circumcision is just sheer stupidity and I always think how it is still legal to do in UK hospitals. It’s just a complete joke. This experience has been so overwhelming for me and I have no one to talk to. My parents are just so supportive of it which makes me sick to the throat. I just don’t even know why i’m posting this since it doesn’t even reach a specific conclusion. What can I do to stop this depression and if possible, are there any ways to restore my foreskin
27 answers 27