Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

What’s the worst breed of dog in your opinion?

In your opinion, what is the worst breed of dog and why? Please don’t be unkind and share your honest opinion.

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

What’s the worst breed of dog in my opinion? Well, I would have to say any breed with a irresponsible owner

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

the worst breed? no dog is bad. just depends on how they are raised or what you dont like about the dog, such as shedding.. barking.. howling or whatever

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Whichever breeds that won't let me have sex with them. So far only the basset hound has been into sex.

• 8 months ago

those little yapping ankle biters from Mexico... all they do is yap and act big when you have to be careful or you will step on the little FEAR SCARED SHAKING THINGS.

• amy
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

I love my Mexican ankle-biter; I guess favoritism is all relative. She's a lovely little girl with a BIG personality. Yeah, she barks when someone comes to the door but that's not JUST a Chihuahua attribute. She's a great alarm system; with those big ears she hears visitors before they even knock.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

None. depends how they are brought up.

• 8 months ago

The pit bull. It attacks & kills for no reason at all.

• 8 months agoReport

not true. its the owners fault for teaching that to their dogs.any dog could do thatif they arent raised by the right people.

• P
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There are a few to be honest - pit bulls, staffy bulls, english bulls, cane corsos, rottweilers, akitas, chow chows.

• P
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Listen here Tom! The question was "whats the worst breed of dog in your opinion" - so I gave MY OPINION! Your opinion is not my opinion, so shut up and dont be rude! I have never, nor will I ever like the staffy bull breed regardless of them being the best Nanny dogs in the world!

• 8 months ago

Pit bull.. They really serve no purpose when bloodsport was banned. They only exist so people with small penises can have a "macho" dog.

The Americsn Bully versions are even worse... They are an abomination.

• Glenda8 months agoReport

PITS ARE THE MOST LOYAL DOGS YOU CAN OWN. AND NO I DON T OWN ONE

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

those pitt bull type breeds. some are dangerous

• The "pit bull" was originally bred to guard families while the men were away at war.

• 8 months ago

Well I will refrain from saying pit bull or teacup since neither are breeds... the breed i most dislike are Chihuahuas being of no use too man or beast I.m.h.o

Attachment image
    Source(s): Baaaa
    • The APBT is what most people think of when someone says "pit bull" but it is actually a blanket term for bully breeds and bully breed mixes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.