Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 year ago

What’s the worst breed of dog in your opinion?

In your opinion, what is the worst breed of dog and why? Please don’t be unkind and share your honest opinion.

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

What’s the worst breed of dog in my opinion? Well, I would have to say any breed with a irresponsible owner

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

the worst breed? no dog is bad. just depends on how they are raised or what you dont like about the dog, such as shedding.. barking.. howling or whatever

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Whichever breeds that won't let me have sex with them. So far only the basset hound has been into sex.

• 1 year ago

those little yapping ankle biters from Mexico... all they do is yap and act big when you have to be careful or you will step on the little FEAR SCARED SHAKING THINGS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

None. depends how they are brought up.

• 1 year ago

The pit bull. It attacks & kills for no reason at all.

• P
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

There are a few to be honest - pit bulls, staffy bulls, english bulls, cane corsos, rottweilers, akitas, chow chows.

• 1 year ago

Pit bull.. They really serve no purpose when bloodsport was banned. They only exist so people with small penises can have a "macho" dog.

The Americsn Bully versions are even worse... They are an abomination.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

those pitt bull type breeds. some are dangerous

• 1 year ago

Well I will refrain from saying pit bull or teacup since neither are breeds... the breed i most dislike are Chihuahuas being of no use too man or beast I.m.h.o

Attachment image
    Source(s): Baaaa
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.