Conservatives..You don’t ever question when some Right wing talking head on TV tells you that liberals want a government like Venezuela or?

the Soviet Union? It seems you’d have to be pretty gullible or just plain stupid to believe something like that particularly when liberals will tell you that’s not what we want. Even those who call themselves socialist will point to actual examples like Sweden or Denmark. How you characterize your opponents on... show more the Soviet Union?

It seems you’d have to be pretty gullible or just plain stupid to believe something like that particularly when liberals will tell you that’s not what we want. Even those who call themselves socialist will point to actual examples like Sweden or Denmark. How you characterize your opponents on the left is something I never understood about conservatives, or I should say how Cons are so easily manipulated by people who aren’t liberal, telling them how liberals think.