Does it sound good to you English speaker?

I am translating a letter into English and this is my try: The purpose of this letter is to make personal references and express my opinion about the character qualities, intellectual capacity and general abilities of Miss x who I have had the opportunity to know since 2017. Regarding the activities that I know... show more I am translating a letter into English and this is my try:

The purpose of this letter is to make personal references and express my opinion about the character qualities, intellectual capacity and general abilities of Miss x who I have had the opportunity to know since 2017.
Regarding the activities that I know that she extensively performs we highlight her efficient work and her impressive creative capacity to carry out different types of activities within the community, as well as her responsibility and commitment.