Why do people call people who live with their parents losers, even though they are suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome?

I’ve done therapy fit people with this illness. Chronic fatigue syndrome is a debilitating illness. Most people cannot work a full 40 hour week because of it. When you get hit with the bouts of fatigue, they can last for weeks and you only have enough energy to function a few hours a day. Trying to push through it... show more I’ve done therapy fit people with this illness. Chronic fatigue syndrome is a debilitating illness. Most people cannot work a full 40 hour week because of it. When you get hit with the bouts of fatigue, they can last for weeks and you only have enough energy to function a few hours a day. Trying to push through it only makes it worse sonthe best thing to do is live with parents so you don’t have to go on welfare. Why would people label someone that is going through so much pain and suffering a loser. It really makes me hate people. Those people that judge should have the same pain imposed on them so they can get a taste of what it’s kike to suffer. People are so spoiled and don’t know they have it so good.