Hello I'm Italian Can you correct my grammar mistakes please?

Dear Enea, I was so glad to meet you and to meet a real heart of Sardinia. Your heart is capable of moving montains, powerful, fearless but also sensitive and sincere. I learn a lot from you, your simplicity will accompany me forever and above all through you, I have known better this wonderful land of Sardinia,... show more Dear Enea,
I was so glad to meet you and to meet a real heart of Sardinia. Your heart is capable of moving montains, powerful, fearless but also sensitive and sincere.
I learn a lot from you, your simplicity will accompany me forever and above all through you, I have known better this wonderful land of Sardinia, even if you should better study the history of the Sardinian flag.
Remember not to take anything for granted and keep studying because there is a future for you too, together with your daughter and a partner who can understand what a great man you are.
I wish you all the best and remember that you became a man when you gave birth to your daughter and only for her you must continue to be so.
A big bear hug