Should I report this woman to the police or let it go?

I was waiting for a cab and my 70 year old neighbor almost hit this woman’s car. She stopped to let him go but instead, he got out and started cursing her. Then took pics of her license plate. She got out and and started yelling at him and then he hit her in the face. Then she slapped him so hard that he bled and... show more I was waiting for a cab and my 70 year old neighbor almost hit this woman’s car. She stopped to let him go but instead, he got out and started cursing her.

Then took pics of her license plate. She got out and and started yelling at him and then he hit her in the face. Then she slapped him so hard that he bled and fell to the floor. She said, “that ought to teach you to hit a woman!” I was scared because she was about 40 years old, 5’8” and muscular, but I took a pic of her and her car.

Should I report her or let it go?