Anonymous

Why are White women so racist?

None of the White girls at my school date Black guys. And one even said that she doesn't date Black guys, smh!

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

White women are scared of what society thinks, but they still fetishize us Black men on the down low.

• 9 months agoReport

@ Sparrow, so you never found a black man attractive?

• 9 months ago

I don't know any white women who are racist. I do know a lot of minority women who hate light skin women. I never experienced prejudice from women who are from central, south American or Mexico until 2015. Now, I run into it all the time. I only experienced prejudice from 1 older black women until 2015. Now, I run into it all the time.

People are paying too much attention to comments online. Many of the negative comments online are from people outside of the US.

I've noticed the same thing on News sites for Europe.

• 9 months ago

White Women are not Racist, but you are yourself to think your superior to white men!

• GB
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

You might as well call them homophobic, if they only want to date boys!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

It's not racist. People do not control who they are attracted to.

• 9 months ago

I thought white women were drawn to black guys. Some of the most sought-after male celebrities in the world are black men.

• Aniceto9 months agoReport

Yea that sought after male celebrity thing is about the money!

• 9 months ago

Well thats a big generalisation but the ones that are are racist cos they can be. Not condoning it but still skskskskssks

• John9 months agoReport

Ridiculous. Most people prefer to date within their own race regardless of Racial Group.

Interracial Relationships are a small minority just like Same-sex relationships.

Are Homosexuals sexist for not dating the opposite sex? Are Cis People Transphobic for not dating Trans-Men & Trans-Women?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Its fear of not fitting in and the administation probably isnt diverse due to liberal covert racism.

• 9 months ago

Well this is a racist question because you targeted "white" women. What makes you racist, answer that first and maybe you will see an answer inside yourself.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Just because they don’t date black guys doesn’t mean they are racist . They just prefer white men over black men which is normal . People tend to date their own race . Just as black women prefer black men over white men . But that doesn’t make black women racist because they prefer black men .

• 9 months ago

Your school is quite small compared to the rest of the world. I've seen quite a few white girls with black guys. Don't assume just because no white girl in your school dates a black guy that none in the world do.

While it's a lot more common to date those of your own race, that's not due to racism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.