Is it a losing battle to hope for britain?

i am a patriotic british person, born here of spanish descent from spain, i dont like or agree with all the liberal left that have taken over britain and i dont want or agree with mass immigration, just strict vetted immigration, i want the britain of old, the way it used to be decades ago before mass immigration... show more i am a patriotic british person, born here of spanish descent from spain, i dont like or agree with all the liberal left that have taken over britain and i dont want or agree with mass immigration, just strict vetted immigration, i want the britain of old, the way it used to be decades ago before mass immigration and political correctness.

and i hope for a returning to the past, thats why i voted brexit, in a hope to get the country back and to get our sovereignty back.

but many are saying online that the britain of the past is long gone, and to want it back is to fight a losing battle, they say mass immigration and liberal left pc culture is only going to increase?

is this true? is it like fighting a losing battle to want the old britain back?
9 answers 9