Can anyone tell me what’s it like to have a panic or anxiety attack ?

I’m at work right now and I’m going through a lot, at work I can’t do anything but think of what I’m going through at the moment, I have no friends so I’m forced to hold everything I’m going through in ... well just a minute ago everything hit me .. I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer..: next thing you know.... show more I’m at work right now and I’m going through a lot, at work I can’t do anything but think of what I’m going through at the moment, I have no friends so I’m forced to hold everything I’m going through in ... well just a minute ago everything hit me .. I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer..: next thing you know. I could hardly breathe and my chest is getting tighter so it made me panic even worse. I’m really surffering through depression right now and idk what to do anymore ...
1 answer 1