Is There A List Of Paranormal Sites Which I Am Banned To Comment.?

Update: The Para Is My Little Baby, The Hebrew GOD, As Made A Covenant With Me, And Taught Me Much, And Now On TV Much Of The Para Is Being Exposed, Fed Out In Bits, By Mostly Jews, Or Under Jew Controls, So I Am Letting Little New Para Out.
Update 2: Being Banned Is Public If I Chose To Broadcast, The Hebrew Have A Covenant With GOD, They Like Me Broadcast These Facts, Unfortunately Humans Only See Gold, GOD Whispered The Covenant To Me, If However A Ton Of Gold Was To Drop In Front Of Me My Claims Would Be Believed, But A Witch Stealing £3,300, Is... show more Being Banned Is Public If I Chose To Broadcast, The Hebrew Have A Covenant With GOD, They Like Me Broadcast These Facts, Unfortunately Humans Only See Gold, GOD Whispered The Covenant To Me, If However A Ton Of Gold Was To Drop In Front Of Me My Claims Would Be Believed, But A Witch Stealing £3,300, Is Unbelievable .
Update 3: Ho Dear Pagan Worshippers, The GOD Of Abraham As Chosen Well, I Stand Under The Contract Of The GODs,
These Pagans Are Out Casts, SATANIC Worshippers, Chasing The Golden Dragon.
Update 4: No Just Tried To Comment On A Para Topic Banned. Bazar, But I Am Under Contract To Try. Pagans Who Worship SATAN Own These Sites.