Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He only created Islam.

• SheilaK
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

Mohamad created islam. God created Christianity.

• 9 months ago

The many different religions are the result of mankind, Jehovah God had nothing to do with that silliness.

When Adam and Eve were created, God spoke with them on a personal level and instructed them on how to render sacred service/ worship to HIM.

There was only one way to worship God, and it still is today.....we are told through the scriptures that Jehovah is looking for ones who will worship him in "spirit and in truth" John 4:24

• 9 months ago

The problem lies in organized or established religion. And it doesnt matter which religion, if it has any type of established organization then consider it part of the problem. Anytime a hierarchy of any sort develops anywhere, corruption is soon to follow. There is no changing that fact. It is only natural to expect the most greedy, power thirsty, and obsessive psychotic personalities to gravitate towards the power centers of every organization including government.

• 9 months ago

MAN Created all the religions

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

God did not create many religions. He is a God, not of disorder, but of peace.

Millions of people have died over the years because of man-made religion. None of those teachings came from God, but from the human need that some have to sin at the expense of others. But God points to a different view:

James 1:27

27 The form of worship (or, religion) that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation and to keep oneself without spot from the world.

John 8:31, 32

31 Then Jesus went on to say to the Jews who had believed him: “If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Matthew 15:8, 9

8 ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

• Ubar9 months agoReport

"mine is real & yours isn't, because my book I just quoted says so".

• 9 months ago

Jehovah created the religion of Jesus.

• Ubar9 months agoReport

Odd...
      If I google "the religion of Jesus" I get LOTS of conflicting info...
      A similar issue arises when I google "the religion of the only real god"...

• 9 months ago

God does not create religions, Man creates religions. There is nothing difficult about everyone worshiping God the same way, except for the egos of men, and different men thinking they can do it better there way instead of someone else's way.

• dbobo
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Ubar, in case you haven't noticed, no one worships the Viking gods any more.

• Al
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

God only knows Love, everything else is just an invention of the mind to have power over the body.... when the bible clearly states in many ways, you are not a body, but are a spirit first and foremost, flesh and blood cannot enter the Kingdom, yet, the physical manifestation of the Kingdom of God is within you, your physical eyes don't behold it, nor do your ears hear it....it is something within that is eternal and forever unchanged.....Religion is not of God, it belongs to the dreamer who dreams he is separated from Love just a little.

• Ubar9 months agoReport

You can't.
      Ok, well in Harry Potter's world you can, just use the useful little time turner, but .. Well nevermind, you guys don't like Potter references.. Sorry.

• 9 months ago

You may be forgiven for wondering that if you don't actually know what religion is, from God's point of view. A.W. Tozer gave the explanation:

"Genuine religion is in essence the response of created personalities to the creating personality, God. ‘And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.’ John 17:3 ...The continuous and unembarrassed interchange of love and thought between God and the soul of the redeemed person is the throbbing heart of New Testament religion." The Pursuit of God, A.W. Tozer, page 3 (Authentic Press)

Once you discover what religion God approves of, you will see the man-made substitutes as the shams that they are.

• 9 months ago

Humans create religions. I suspect if a God could exist, it would have no religions since when does common sense need to be structured into a religion of any kind.

• Ubar9 months agoReport

John, you claim the abilities and characteristics of a god..
      Show it exists before attributing abilities to it pls....

• 9 months ago

He doesn't. He created Judaism and he created Christianity.

• Ubar9 months agoReport

Step 1.
      Prove X exists.

Step 2.
      Assign qualities or definitions to X

You skipped step 1.

Pls try again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.