Art therapy, early childhood education or child psychology, which field would you pursue if you wanted to do one of those?

If you were making your best, informed decision and had to decide upon one of these fields of your own interest, which one do you think would you choose? This is my problem right now, because universities offer this or that...and I'm not completely sure which direction to take. These are all related fields. I... show more If you were making your best, informed decision and had to decide upon one of these fields of your own interest, which one do you think would you choose?

This is my problem right now, because universities offer this or that...and I'm not completely sure which direction to take. These are all related fields. I was going to pursue art therapy but then my mother brought up these other fields and now I'm stuck in a damned loop. Because art therapy isn't the easiest career to pursue locally where I am.
1 answer 1