Is anyone else suddenly being flooded with 2-3 month old notifications?

My my.....my stalker has been BUSY! I'm getting dozens of violation notices for perefectly innocent answers....and Yahoo says, the 7 DAY appeal deadline has expired!

Righttttttt........but I am only getting the notices NOWWWWWW, 3 months later.

Of course. Most of these would be easily overturned on appeal.

• Favorite Answer

No, not yet, since I have not been on this site that much, I only got one user who ask a pot of questions STS but he's always picking best answers long before I can get to his. I spend more time on FB theses days. Your question here is the first I answer to in weeks!

• Weasel McWeasel
      1 year agoReport

He asks 20 questions in rapid succession.......and then gives out BA's when there's only 1 or 2 answers. If he just Leaves them open for a FEW hours I could get to most of them, but damn, he closes them out like after an HOUR.

• 1 year ago

Actially I only had a few of them, but all within 24 hours, so all considering, thought that is a wee bit much ... sensitive, silly souls out there! I simply don't spend enough time in here to bother with appealing. Since then though I have been receiving a few best answers come through every day. Those I did not expect, as they were pretty old also.

• 1 year ago

Yep, and the appeal links in the violation notices all fail to work.

YA sux.

• Aria
    1 year ago

YesπŸ€β˜˜οΈ

• 1 year ago

Me too. It doesn't help that the normal appeals site is down.

• .
    1 year ago

Yes, and a number of users in the Yahoo Answers subcategory have also posted about it.

The notices sent out last night/this morning seem to be for posts a month or more ago. I did file some appeals this morning, but I don't know what will come of it, because it's likely the content removal occurred weeks ago. The notification emails have worked sporadically for over a year now, and this is an example of that. Users get a barrage of violation notices and Best Answer notices (and others) from weeks or months ago. We'll see if the emails continue to be received going forward, or if they stop fairly quickly (within days) as has been the norm in the recent past.

• 1 year ago

yes, it started with me this morning. I had two perfectly worded answers reported. No matter what I

try I cannot get through to appeal them to yahoo answers.

1 year ago

Yes, I had quite a few today from very old questions I answered.

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Some people are Getting them Yahoo may be Letting go some of there Old Notifications

The System has not worked right tho in Months

If you want to Appeal any of the Violation Notices that you have gotten you have to use the Alternative Appeal Form

Here is a link to it

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

1 year ago

This is why you need to hide all your questions and answers. That way anyone angry about one of your answers can't go through the others and flag them all!

• Weasel McWeasel
      1 year agoReport

As far as "expecting this"---oh, I gave up some time ago. trying to guess what the hell this site will do next . I try to be as informed as the next person here.......but trying to figure this site out, just gives me a headache.