DM15 not shooting Problem?

Hi, I have a Dye DM15 paintball gun and i was trying to tune it (it was my first time doing anything like this so i was going off of videos) I was trying to tune the Low Pressure Regulator and i went to test shoot it. No balls came out and it says that there is something wrong with the eyes, i doubt that though... show more Hi, I have a Dye DM15 paintball gun and i was trying to tune it (it was my first time doing anything like this so i was going off of videos) I was trying to tune the Low Pressure Regulator and i went to test shoot it. No balls came out and it says that there is something wrong with the eyes, i doubt that though because i turned the eyes off and it still didn't work, whenever i pull the trigger it makes a gas noise but the bolt dose not move, if anybody could help with any info that would be greatly appreciated sorry i know this isnt much information to go off of.(BTW I dont know if this is relevant but my hopper is a HK ARMY TFX used and i have a 3000 PSI ninja steel tank. My tank works fine on my other gun.) Thanks!
2 answers 2