Philip H asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

How can O'Roark claim to be supportive of Hispanics and claim he hates the Rich? He got his start when, as I have been informed, his?

billionaire father-in-law "bought" him a seat on the City Council of El Paso Texas and Beto repaid his puppet-master by enabling the taking of land from poor Hispanic Americans so his father-in-law could build a shopping complex and make a fortune.

No wonder he can't stay consistent when he makes speeches. He likely hasn't had the correct strings pulled so he doesn't know what to say and fills in his moments when his mind goes blank with erratic hand movements.

Favorite Answer

Why can't you racist cons understand that Beto O'Rourke is a liberal dove? Nothing and I mean NOTHING a liberal dove ever does can be considered to be wrong so all you are doing here is putting your own racism on display here!

• Philip H

Yeah, evidently it is Always racist to point out how vapid the minds of Liberals are and how lacking in character their behaviors are regardless of the Fact that no Racial connotations were involved in the conversation until the Liberals brought it up (for no good reason).

dems are hypocrites, its well known to anyone that lives in reality not liberal logic land.

• James

It worked for Chump.

• Philip H

I see you gave No examples. Fake answer.

• Mike

Beto is a Justice democrat and a Puppet of Cenk

• ?

Wow. I smell fear.

By the way, Beto O'Rourke's father-in-law did NOT buy him his congressional seat. He contributed to a PAC that was targeting longtime incumbents in Congress, including O’Rourke’s opponent. But his contribution did not come close to others made to the group.

• Philip H

City Council is not Congress. I did not mention Congressional seats.

It appears to me that the DNC does not want him as their nominee and that is why the negative information about him is suddenly being released.

• ?

Why? Because you think he'd win?

Beto O'Rourke doesn't claim to "hate" anyone.

• Philip H

True! He has said nothing so far, he just makes rattling sounds that are pleasing to the braindead.

Beto is a joke, don't worry about his long term viability. LOL

• Philip H

I wouldn't except for the fat that he is the darling of the Biased Mainstream Media Propaganda Machine and they are the ones who lead Liberals around by those rings they put through their noses.