Reverse hamburger....good idea? Yes or no?

A reverse hamburger is where the buns are made from meat and the filling is made from bread.

Its a bold statement, what do you think, does it have a chance? Could it be the next big thing?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say the reason hamburgers haven't been "reversed" until now is that the bread on both sides keeps your fingers clean! Not having hamburger grease on your fingers could save on laundry, too! If you don't want so many carbs (from the hamburger bun), just wrap the meat in lettuce and enjoy!

• 9 months ago

Unilateral or bilateral facet dislocations are difficult to diagnose. Computed tomography (CT) is being used more extensively to screen patients with suspected cervical vertebral injury. We describe two new signs, the "hamburger bun" sign of normal facet joints and the "reverse hamburger bun" sign that should be useful in establishing a diagnosis of facet dislocation. Normal facet joints are oriented on a CT examination so that they resemble the sides of a hamburger bun. Facet dislocations upset this relationship and reverse the orientation of the "bun" halves to each other.

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Impossible burger is tasty, meatless and lk ess fatty than a real hamburger.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It was the big thing once.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Called a lettuce wrap.

I’ve been doing it for decades.

• 9 months ago

Sounds alright

• 9 months ago

For the right price, i'll try it.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes hot runny beef juices running over your hands. Can eat the "burger" with a knife and fork but that removes the convenience factor.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Try making and eating a few.

Analysis isn't your strong point.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It's a bold statement that says, "I'm a total effing moron, plus I am going to die of heart disease."

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I’m going to tell my boss thanks for the great idea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.