Please help with my imac? 10 points im crying really hard and stressed?

so i did a ram upgrade and upgraded my 2008 imac from 6 GB to 8 GB and when i turn it on it freezes on the loading bar when it boots and then shuts off and restarts and keeps doing that and recovery mode does the same thing and safe mode too. the problem is i can’t put the old ram back in because i jammed the... show more so i did a ram upgrade and upgraded my 2008 imac from 6 GB to 8 GB and when i turn it on it freezes on the loading bar when it boots and then shuts off and restarts and keeps doing that and recovery mode does the same thing and safe mode too. the problem is i can’t put the old ram back in because i jammed the memory compartment door and i can’t open it i keep trying and it does nothing the screw fell out so i can’t get in i’m crying so hard . how do i either get the compartment open or get it to force boot
1 answer 1