My sister committed suicide in March of 2014 and my parents have been a mess since then. What am I supposed to do?

It seems like life has gone down hill since my sister’s suicide. My mom lost her job as a nurse because she had 3 medication errors in the week following my sister’s suicide. Idk why she was even trying to work because she clearly wasn’t safe to do so. She got her license placed on probabtion and hasn’t worked... show more It seems like life has gone down hill since my sister’s suicide. My mom lost her job as a nurse because she had 3 medication errors in the week following my sister’s suicide. Idk why she was even trying to work because she clearly wasn’t safe to do so. She got her license placed on probabtion and hasn’t worked since then. All she does is stay home all day. She’s obviously depressed. My dad is hardly home anymore. He doesn’t like having to deal with my mom. When he does come home, he sleeps in another room than my mom and doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. I’m 15 and I feel like I’m practically raising myself. I have no rules to follow and my parents don’t even know what my grades are in school (I do good in school because I want to get a scholarship for college since there is no way they’re paying). I just am feeling frustrated. My parents were awesome before my sister’s suicide. I don’t know what their problem is. I’m sad too, but nothing I do or say will bring her back so I just have to move on with life.