Business Advice?

Looking for business advice. I’ve been running a small business for a few years now. Nothing major just something for a little cash on the side. I am an Artist and What I do is draw & Paint pictures of homes by hand using google street view to help me. Then I give the painting/picture a basic frame and go back... show more Looking for business advice.

I’ve been running a small business for a few years now. Nothing major just something for a little cash on the side. I am an Artist and What I do is draw & Paint pictures of homes by hand using google street view to help me. Then I give the painting/picture a basic frame and go back to the house and try sell it to them. I sell them back to the owners of the house 70 percent of the time so it’s been relatively successful.

Now I see an opportunity for a small expansion. Possibly doing homes in other cities apart from my own. So i started doing this and now i’m looking to hire a door to door sales person to sell the paintings in the other city. The ideal situation would be me selling in my city and my sales guy selling in a different city.

Here is my problem. There is an issue with trust. When i do this i sell the paintings in exchange for cash. I charge small money for the paintings so usually people always have the cash on person. After a days work I could have a large amount of cash in my hand and I’m not sure would I trust someone i’ve recently taken on with that cash in their hand in another city. So i’m looking for a way around this. I was looking into getting a visa machine so people could pay by card at the door but they are crazy expensive to run.

Any advice , Thanks
Update: Business advice ( Door to Door Sales)