Why do people judge those who have tattoos?

Some people's tattoos have meaning and some people get them just cause they like them and that's ok! I have them cause they do have meaning to me, they may not look like they do, but they do, I dont feel I need to explain the meaning to people, another reason I got them is cause my sister tried to commit... show more Some people's tattoos have meaning and some people get them just cause they like them and that's ok! I have them cause they do have meaning to me, they may not look like they do, but they do, I dont feel I need to explain the meaning to people, another reason I got them is cause my sister tried to commit suicide, she has tonss of bad scars all up and down both arms and legs, so another thing that encouraged me to get tattoos (besides the fact I like them..) was so she wouldnt feel so insecure about being different, she gets stared at and made fun of and now so do I, and I show her that it's ok to be different and not to let the opinions of others hurt you, I feel like people who are mean to tattooed people are not being understanding or accepting of those who are different and that's just ignorant
5 answers 5